Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Girl!!

On September 15th, we were blessed with the birth of our 3rd daughter and we have been on cloud nine ever since. For 9 months we anxiously waited to meet this little child, we had some minor health concerns along the way, but to date she appears to be a healthy little girl.

This experience has been extra special because we have been able to share it with our 2 daughters. It’s been amazing to watch them love this new child. As a parent most of us experience that instant love for our child when he or she arrives into the world but for a 10 and 8 year old to get to experience this love is a precious treat. As our oldest daughter was getting ready for bed the other night she said “Isn’t it amazing that we didn’t even know Baby Ava before and now we love her so much.” And that they do, the girls cannot get enough of her. I know this will change as time goes on but the love won’t, it will just be stronger.

How is my husband managing through all of this? As always he’s my rock and we are a strong team. He is juggling things the best he can, which is pretty darn good I must say. He’s very tired but also focused on his studies while getting special moments in with all of his girls. Thank you for being the amazing husband and Dad that you are…this I am thankful for every day!

I must say how thankful we are to our parents for all the support they have given us along the way. Not only over the last couple of weeks but really our lifetime, you are the ones who have given us the love and support to get us to where we are today! Thank you, we all love you!

As for me, I am feeling great although I’m a little more tired than usual, life is good. We are adjusting well and taking things day by day with some easy ones and some tough ones. I am so very thankful for what we have been blessed with.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby girl! I'm so glad everyone is happy and healthy. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete